Saturday, December 29, 2007

Vacation has been a bust

So far this winter break has been a bust. I have done very little, if anything, from my list of what I wanted to accomplish during this break. That includes writing.

The primary problem was that it took me a week and a half to recover from the semester. I know that I was recovering when I finally started to get bored. Boredom always drives me to cleaning, writing, and other assorted projects.

Unfortunately, about the time I got bored, the wife's vacation started. Originally, this was not going to be a problem (she has a list of remodeling that she wanted to work on); and considering that she wants to do it her way, I was off the hook to pitch in.

The plan of wife and mice went astray when she came down with the flu (or was it a cold). So she is still hacking up stuff (yes, it is that lovely), and is just thinking about starting the projects. She better hurry, she only has a little over a week left before she goes back to work.

In the meantime, I need to get back in the mood to start writing again. Wish me luck.

No comments: