Friday, April 24, 2009

Looking forward to the end of the semester

Once again, we are approaching the end of another semester, and I am so ready to have it over. As always the required writing for my classes have edged out my other writing. I don't imagine that is good for my business.

Of course, this pattern is exactly why I am more focused on "passive income" writing than "active income". This summer I am going to be hunting for a couple of more passive income writing sites; hopefully, I can find some that are not "slave labor sites" as one blogger puts it.

It is not that I have anything against Helium and Associated Content; it is just that I am hoping to locate some better places to put some of my writing. Honestly, given the tightness of the credit market I need to find better passive income sites; private student loans have dried up for me.

I will be doing an experiment and seeing how Constant Content works with some of my articles this summer. I also have the task of doing some SEO for a fellow lodge member who needs to get more traffic to one of their sites. Plus I have an Open Full Moon ritual in June to get ready for.

So I am very ready for the semester to be over and for my summer work/writing season to begin.

No comments: