Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wow, I am good at rating

I have been slacking off on rating over at Helium this past month. I had planned on doing some rating over my spring break, but the food poisoning got in the way of that plan. I have done a couple of ratings this past week, but that is about the extent of it.

So it is not really a surprise that I dropped from 23 rates down to 8 today (thirty day total). The surprise is that with these eight I have a hundred percent for my score. It makes me wonder what I did differently with these eight than some of the preceeding ratings that I have done.

For those who are curious, my normal percentage floats between 70 and 89.

Though let's be honest, it doesn't matter. With the number of rates done over the last ninety days, being a mere 102, I must get some rates done in the near future.

But it was nice to have a perfect rating percentage for one day.

No comments: