Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Coming around the bend

I can so tell that I am nearing the end of the college semester. For the past couple of nights, I have insisted on turning on the television; and when not wasting time in front of the idiot box or playing games, I have found myself working on the Bast Temple website or researching the upcoming June Open Full Moon Ritual. Even mowing the lawn is preferable to doing any more homework.

I am eager to get back to regular writing, despite the fact that I am doing my best to ignore the twenty or so pages I need to hack out for classes by Tuesday (not to mention studying for two essay style finals). And I have so been resisting the urge to write a couple of Golden Dawn related articles.

It is probably hard for non-writers to understand how a writer's mind can associate writing with recreation. But we do, or at least I do.

Here to the final week and a half of the semester: may it not be too brutal.

No comments: