Thursday, October 11, 2007

Helium is a year old

Today, Helium turns a year old.

I haven't been there for the entire year; I didn't learn of its existence until February.

Nor have I written as much on the site as other people have; for some reason doing my college homework takes priority--that might not be a bad thing.

I do know some people who are not satisified with the royality rate there. I will admit that some of my articles have not made as much as I would like them to make. On the other hand, a couple of them have made much more than I expected.

And some of the writers there are far from being professional.

Nevertheless, I am pleased with my experience with Helium. And I do intend to write more articles for them.

So on that note: Happy Birthday Helium!

To view my Helium profile, click here.

No comments: