Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sick on first day of spring break

Well, I was sick yesterday. I am not sure if it was just plain tiredness, food poisoning (everything is unsafe to eat nowdays), or the fact that I was laughing that I was going to give myself one day to nap all day and my body decided that meant a sick day. Or perhaps it was voodoo pins (hey I annoy people).

It is not how I wanted to spend the first day of my spring break. While I planned on getting nothing done yesterday, I would have at least liked to be able to enjoy myself. Perhaps putter around the garden, or surf the internet.

Instead I spent the day watching Doctor Who and the Dresden Files in between trips to the bathroom.

I really hope that the rest of my spring break goes better; I have a ton of homework to do, and I would also like to spend some time creating new articles.

No comments: