Sunday, April 25, 2010

Finished my review of the KFC Double Down

Well, I finally finished my review of the KFC Double Down chicken sandwich. I ate the sandwiches on Wednesday (a half of the Grilled, and a half of the Original Recipe---as if that makes it any healthier). Then I started to write the review on Friday (did some research also), but got sidetracked into the role of emotional support man late Friday. Yesterday...well, the post yesterday says how the first half of the day went; I did stabilize in the second half of the day---started researching the work of fiction I want to do this summer. Today has been hit and miss---friends, wife, cats have threatened to stop the progress. But in the end, I won. The review is done. Too bad the sandwich is probably still in my colon.

No comments: