Friday, January 25, 2008

First week of the semester down

It is no surprise, at least to me, that I have been relatively inactive this past week. After all, it is the first week of the new semester.

True to form, I started the semester behind--"Here read all this; none of the other professors ever assign homework." Besides my other homework, I have to do two hours of reading everyday to keep caught up.

Not that I am complaining. It may sound like it, but honestly, I am not. I really do love college.

It is just that I am supposed to be also trying to grow my own business at the same time. And sometimes, college ends up taking top priority and that is that.

So due to the time crunch, some things have been backburned. Such as the redesign of the lodge's webpage, and a couple of major writing projects.

But on the bright note, within a couple of weeks, I will be caught up--I hope.

No comments: