Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day Five

Didn't get a lot done on the novel yesterday. Only 541 words---yikes.

It was just not a good day yesterday. Got my philosophy paper back--only got a B bleeping minus. Of course, that is not really a surprise. I had a dozen false starts on it. And it didn't help that it is the first graded assignment for that class this semester. In theory, I should get a better grade on the next paper--now, I know some of what he is looking for.

I have put off the latest hunk of lodge business until Friday. Time issues, it is not that I don't want to attend to the latest business; it is that I do not want to fall any more behind on my word count on this novel. After all, I only have until the end of the month to hit 50,000 words.

I got 31 words of outline written today, so that is something--three scenes. So today should be a good day.

Spent some time on Friendswin today, approving friends. Did the same on Yuwie the other day.

Ok, it is not writing. But I had to do it sometime. Yeah, I know that just sounds like an excuse.

Well, I am off to school and the novel. It should be a good day. We will see later if it is.


To join FriendsWin, click here.

No comments: