Sunday, November 18, 2007

Holding the line

Managed to get 2093 words done yesterday. So while I gained very little ground, I didn't lose any either. Though I must admit that it was a debate there if I was even going to hit my 1667 for the day or not. I started the writing session off feeling rather cruddy.

Quite honestly, I was more interested in selecting my classes for next semester than I was in writing. I also researched a question that an Order member asked me. But in the end, I did get down to it and write for a couple of hours. So all is good.

And I am feeling better than I did yesterday. I think that I am finally getting over this blasted cold.

Oh, and joy, this week's pep talk for NaNoWriMo was by Neil Gailman. I realize that everyone gets the same pep talk, but it made me so special. Especially to know that I am not alone in some of my feelings as a writer.

No comments: